• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday college hoops

Best Bets (3-1)(+5.70)
    Strong Plays (3-3)(-0.60)
    Regular Plays (7-7)(-0.70)

Overall (13-11)(+4.40)

I took Sunday off from college hoops. I had to work and did not have time to studay anything. Very solid Saturday night in college hoops. I won both best bets, split my two strong plays and went 0-1-1 with my regular plays. I don’t count ties in my record though. Not a great start, but headed in the right direction. Here is what I came up with for Monday night.

Notre Dame +6 vs Louisville (strong play)………………Scares me a little taking the Irish on the road, but these are two equal teams and the Big East is just going to knock each other off all year long. The six points should come into play. It will be a battle to the end.

Oklahoma -4 ½ vs Texas (strong play)………………I just have a strong gut feeling that Oklahoma comes out all fired up and wins this one much easier than expected. I wished I was home to grab this line when it was a little lower, but I really though the money would come in on Texas…guess I was wrong.

Tennessee-Martin -10 vs SE Missouri State (regular play)…………….From everything that I have read, SEMS is a very bad basketball team and this game should not be close at all.

Samford +14 vs Coll Charleston (regular play)…………….Don’t know a lot about these smaller conference teams, but the numbers tell me Samford does not usually get blown out while Charleston does not blow teams out. Fourteen just seems like too many points.

Back on Tuesday. Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X