• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday college hoops

Best Bets (7-4)(+7.80)
    Strong Plays (11-6)(+8.80)
    Regular Plays (20-12)(+6.80)

Overall (36-21)(+23.40)

I usually take Saturdays off since I work most Saturdays and in most years Saturdays have been horrible for me and I used to take Saturday off all together. I think there are so many games that it is hard to concentrate and pick just a few with so many. Well, all of that went down the toilet as I had a very good Saturday going 8-4 and picking up 6.30 units. I took Sunday off since I worked and there was only a few night games left that did not interest me. I am off to a great start being plus units in all the catagories of plays.

Very light schedule of Monday night. Actually there are a few day games, but only one of them is a lined game (St Peters vs Manhattan) and I don’t like that one. Here is what I have come up with for Monday night.

Syracuse +9 vs Pittsburgh (best bet)…………….Pitt suffered their first loss, so now their “can anybody beat them” attitude has been knocked down a peg or two. The same was said about N Carolina and they ended up losing a second game. I don’t see Pitt losing this game because they are nearly unbeatable at home, but Cuse has a very solid team as well and this is too many points to give a team coming off a solid win and having a ton of confidence vs a team that all of a sudden does not look unstoppable. Cuse too talented to get blown out even at Pitt. Lets call it Pitt 75 Cuse 69.

La Lafayette +15 vs UAB (strong play)……………..My numbers say La Laff not as bad as their record while UAB not as good as their record. No doubt UAB is the better team, but this should only be won by single digits. Don’t know a lot about these two teams, especially Laffayette, but I am sticking with what numbers I have come up with.

Cincinnati +6 vs Providence (regular play)……………….Two very even teams with the only advantage is home court for Providence. I don’t think that home court is worth six points. This game could go either way and should come down to the last few possessions. Dog looks good to me.

Texas A&M +10.5 vs Kansas (regular play)………….Not in love with this by any means playing against Kansas at home, but Kansas is not as good as last year and I think this line is based on history. A&M not a bad team at all and I will take my chances getting double digits with them.

There you go. I have been doing well and feel good about these games and I expect another profit after tonight.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X