• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday college hoops

Best Bets (9-8)(+0.60)
    Strong Plays (15-10)(+8.00)
    Regular Plays (25-18)(+5.20)

Overall (49-36)(+13.80)

I was going to take the entire weekend off from gambling. I was supposed to work all weekend, but ended up having today off, so might as well throw down a few bets.

Syracuse -2 vs Louisville (best bet)…………Two very solid teams where home court makes the difference. Louisville getting all the press lately, but Syracuse is the better team on their own court and they only have to win by two. I like my chances.

Ohio St +3 vs Michigan St (best bet)………….This game reminds me of the above game where home court make the difference. I was actually surprised to see the home dog here, but am very happy about it. I have always said that of all sports home field/court means more in college hoops than any other sport.

Evansville +5 vs Wichita St (strong play)………………After preaching about home court I go and take the road team here. The difference in my eyes is Evansville is much better than Wichita St and they should be favored. I feel home court might be enough for a Wichita State win, but I don’t see them covering five points vs the superior team.

Seton Hall +8.5 vs Georgetown (strong play)…………….I have always been a huge fan of home underdogs in the Big East conference. I think home court will be enough to keep Seton Hall in this game. G-Town a very good team, but not a great team and Seton Hall is a decent team who will battle you.

Pittsburgh +1 vs West Virginia (regular play)…………..Simply betting with my heart in this game as I am a Pitt fan. Only one unit on this one though as WVU is very capable of winning this game.

That is it for me today. Feel pretty good about my two best bets today, but record wise my best bets have been my worst plays even though I am plus units with them.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X