X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rdpsu85
    started a topic RDP's 3/5 Card

RDP's 3/5 Card

took a beating last night, but that's ok cuz i just need to remember to be more conservative throughout the week, so here are less, but still solid, plays.

Plays:

Providence vs. Villanova Under 159 - 1 unit. was sooo frustrated with losing last nights o/u in the UNC game cuz of a VT team making the game longer when they had no chance, bull****. i feel this game getting out of hand so that will not be a repeat performance.

South Carolina -2½ - 1 unit. better team, home court, senior night, you get it by now. cant wait for this senior night **** to be over.

Bowling Green +8½ - 1 unit. strictly tailing. end of story.

Xavier -10 - line should have been closer IMO. oddmakers showed his cards, so im biting.

based on those 7 oclocks, i might bite on PSU. id rather be up and just watch it as a loyal alumni and not taint it with some money. but we'll see.

GL to all!

• FlyersFan
    replied
    R2D2- nice work...get 'em tomorrow....

Leave a comment:

• BUNK MORELAND
    replied
    Originally posted by rdpsu85 View Post
    yeh i noticed that too. but X is doing ok so far. we'll see what happens
    Good call on that over

good luck tomorrow and this weekend rd

Leave a comment:

• rdpsu85
    replied
    yeh i noticed that too. but X is doing ok so far. we'll see what happens

Leave a comment:

• Nicky Santoro
    replied
    I noticed a scratch on the ML's of Stan/ ASU and the Day/ Xav games. makes me wonder again.

Leave a comment:

• rdpsu85
    replied
    Give me another unit on the over.

so PSU/ILL OVER 118 - 2 units.

Leave a comment:

• rdpsu85
    replied
    Add:

Illinois vs. Penn State Over 118 - 1 unit. 38-33 again? i think not, this is the type of game where the commentators just joke about that game and that score is the halftime numbers and the commentators laugh about it and blah blah blah. basically i want psu to win so ill just play the o/u.

GL!

Leave a comment:

• Nicky Santoro
    replied
    Same card again brother. We are getting worked on SC. Let's cash the rest.

GL!!:beerbang:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X