Selection Sunday Eve (Saturday) Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selection Sunday Eve (Saturday) Picks

Does anyone else get so excited around this time of year that they feel like a kid at Christmas again? That sure is what it is to me. Crunch time for some teams still jockeying for position. Anyways, lets get on with the show.

MSU/OSU OVER 123.5 and MSU -4 (4 Pt Teaser) (1 Unit) - Spartans have plenty to play for still, including an outside shot at a #1 seed and should be able to get the job done. I love to take unders in the B10 but think MSU will try and push the tempo a bit in this one. Gotta hope the shots fall but am a bit concerned about that Buckeye zone they will throw out there.
    Illinois/Purdue UNDER 118.5 (2 Units) - Don't think Purdue shoots lights out in the first half again like last night and the Illini never shoot lights out, especially away from the 'Hall. I can see a 57-54 or 55-52 type of game here, one of those slow, plodding tempo games that an ACC fan would probably get violently ill watching. My gut tells me Purdue takes this since they have already lost to Illinois twice on the season and Chester being out really hurts the Illini but staying away as the heart just can't do it.

I'll add more later. GLTA today! :thumbs: :beerbang:

Moose
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V
Working...
X