Early Sat. games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Sat. games

A few early games that I'm looking at and I'm just waiting for someone to push me over the edge.

Texas +8.5 - Kansas looked like crap @ Oklahoma but is Texas ready to play after the double OT win against A&M? I'm leaning towards Durant (I mean Texas) in this one, but he's got to be getting tired.

Nebraska -2.5 - As long as Nebraska is not playing Kansas, they're not all that bad. However, Colorado is.

OK St +1.5 - Even though Boggan is suspended for this one, they still have more talent than Baylor. What am I missing that's making OKST an underdog?

NC State +14 - Maryland is due for a letdown after sweeping Duke. NC State had been known to show up when least expected and this one has the makings for a close one.

Southern Miss -8.5 - SM still needs the win. Marshall just clinched the 8th seed for the tourney. Combine that with the fact/rumor that Jirsa is now a lame duck coach, the Herd really won't be that motivated for this game.

Already jumped on Xavier, so I can't be talked off of that ledge.

:drunk:
    "All I ask for is the opportunity to prove that money won't make me happy" ---- Unknown:booz:
Working...
X