Lang Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lang Today

15 DIME - WILLIAM & MARY TRIBE - Live dog here.

In putting together their great start at 14-3 SU and 9-3-1 ATS, you saw signs of what was to come with this team their first game of the year.

With 4 starters back from last years squad, they started off their season at UConn catching +23 1/2, the Tribe were in the game the whole way before losing late 75-66.

They followed up that loss with a loss at Harvard in OT 87-85 as a 4 1/2 point dog and that started a run of 8 straight covers to start the year.

What you will also see is the fact this team has covered every single game as an underdog this year, a perfect 9-0 including 7 straight dog wins outright.

I want to point out 2 ball games this team played earlier this year on the road versus arguably the best conference in the nation, the ACC.

Bill and Mary rolled into Wake Forest on November 28th as a 16 point underdog and won the game outright 78-68. The currently 12-4 Wake Forest Demon Decons.

They also traveled to Maryland on December 30th to face the Terrapins as 12 1/2 point dogs and won outright again 83-77. The currently 12-5 Maryland Terrapins.

Since their opening two losses this team has been perfect with exception to a hiccup at home to UNC Wilmington by 1 but let me point out Wilmington is playing pretty well right now just taking Virginia on the road to the wire.

These two met at Bill and Mary December 5th with the Tribe getting the 1 point win 75-74 coming back from a 45-31 deficit with 16 minutes to go with a 22-11 run eventually winning it down the stretch.

I know VCU is tough with NBA prospect Larry Sanders in the middle but this is a Bill and Mary squad that matches up well with the Rams across the board and there is value with the dog.

Seriously, 9-0 as an underdog this year is 9-0 anyway you slice it and when you get into January with that kind of record as a dog, the identity of your team is pretty set.

Like the first meeting this year I fully expect this game to come down to the wire and I will gladly grab the stellar underdog to fight the whole way.

15 dime William and Mary

FREE SELECTION - CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"
Working...
X