X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday college hoops

Thursday (4-3)(+7.60)
    For The Year (27-36)(-11.80)

Got back everything from my 0-7 (-7.70) nightmare on Wednesday. Not a great record last night at 4-3, but I won my top unit plays with Indiana and Loyola-Chicago, both double digits dogs who were easy covers. Small card for Friday, but here is what I got.

Brown -2 ½ vs Yale (3 units)……………Two losing teams with about the same records. Brown not great at home, but at least has a winning record of 4-3. Another story for Yale when they travel they are only 1-8. That alone is a good enough reason to jump on the home team here. Throw in the fact that Brown has all the confidence in the world as they just last week won AT Yale by nine points, so asking them to cover 2 ½ on their home court sounds pretty solid to me. I am all over it.

Wisconsin-G Bay +6 vs Cleveland State (2 units)…………For starters WGB is the better team. We have a 13-6 team vs a 7-12 team. In college hoops for the most part there is such a huge difference in most teams on their home court vs on the road. Cleveland State is certainly respectable at home with a 6-4 record, but not dominant. More impressive in my eyes is WG Bay’s 6-4 road record. An outright win is certainly possible, but I really think Clev State finds a way to win this game by 2-3 points, so I will gladly grab the generous six I am getting.

Coll Charleston -1 ½ vs Wofford (2 units)………….This line opened at three and to my shock dropped to 1 ½, but that is fine with me. CC knows how to win at home at 6-0. Wofford also a pretty good road team at 5-6. Both have solid winning records. Most of the time with this matchup I would only have a small lean towards the home team, but here is why I bumped it up to two units. Wofford played last night and now they are playing again tonight. That is very rare in college hoops, at least until you get to conference tourny time. I think the home court advantage, along with maybe some tired legs from the road team, gives me a real good shot at this one.

St Peters +10 vs Niagara (1 unit)………….Mostly a gut feeling this is close. St Peters a very solid 5-5 on the road, so getting them with double digits makes it worth throwing a unit on.

Rider +3 vs Canisius (1 unit)………….Only reason I am taking this is Rider has won 13 of 14 vs Canisius. Sure it could lose, but I will take my chances for just one unit.

I am working all day on Saturday, so I will have to take a pass on the day games. Hopefully I have some time after work to play some night games.

In the same boat on Sunday as I am working all day and will only be able to play night games. I have been working all day both Saturdays and Sundays recently. That sucks. Interferes with my gambling. LOL
Working...
X