7 for Saturday...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 for Saturday...

Nebraska +5 over Mizzou...SLight let-down for Mizzou here after beating Texas the other night. Neb has been a tough place to play and the huskers have come pretty close to knocking off some good team at home. May happen today.

Kansas -20 over Colorado...Revenge for the close call in Boulder here. KU wins by 25.

Iowa State +3 over A&M...The last time for me on the Cyclones if they fail me here. Home dog, and the have a double header with the women today so some excitement around there. A&M is better but I think ISU steals one here at home.

NC State +2 over Wake...A WTF line and I am going against the obvious play of Wake here.

UC-Davis +12 over Boise State...Just seems like a few too many points here.

Charlotte +5 over Xavier...Tough call but like the home dog here. X looked awesome last Saturday at Florida so maybe a little extra cushion for the capable home dog here. I will bite!

Boston U -1.5 over Deleware...Have no idea why I like Boston here. Just remeber sometime hearing that they are a decnt scoring team and Deleware is farf from a good team.

Thats all for now.

May play a ML parlay with Texas and Cal, but with them both being road teams, I try to stay away. Both NEED a win too after sucking recently but Icannot cap the Pac-10 worth a poop either so Cal will probably lose by 35.
Working...
X