X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lang

Brandon Lang Writeup:

Wednesday's Selections .... NOTE:

This is a great money making day. The Wedneday college basketball card. Have to take advantage of it. Simple as that.

It's so important to build the bankroll on days when the opportunity for mistakes by Vegas is plentiful.

Those mistakes usually happen on Wednesday and Saturday. I have found one for today.

Now time to go make some money tonight.

30 DIME - TEXAS A&M AGGIES

Talk about a spot for revenge. Tonight at the Reed Arena watch the Aggies crush an Oklahoma State team that is primed for a letdown after defeating Kansas over the weekend. ( That win over the Jayhawks came at home, on the road it has been a different story for Okie State, as State is just 2-6 ATS on the road their last 8 games.

Texas A&M lost 76-69 at Stillwater on January 27th. In that game Travis Ford's team hit a dozen 3-pointers in the win, as they shot almost 60% for the game. They do that again at College Station, and I will tip my hat and take my loss like a man. For my money, that won't happen on the road, and on senior night.

A&M is 14-1 SU at home; the only loss coming against then No. 1 Kansas, a game the Aggies collapsed late and should have really won in retrospect. They've covered 8 straight in their gym, blowing out Texas on Saturday by 16 points - the same Texas team that beat Oklahoma State in the Cowboys' last road game in Austin by 10.

I will lay the points tonight, and watch as the Aggies get their in-season revenge in convincing fashion as they beef up their tournament resume.

FREE PICK - CLEVELAND-NEW JERSEY UNDER
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"
Working...
X