Let's preview the sunday card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's preview the sunday card

I glanced over this card and 3 games stick out to me.

Ohio St vs UNDEFEATED Michigan.

Look what happened to AZ two nights ago when they went on the road as an undefeated TOP 5 team.

Look what happened to Duke today

- lean BUCKEYES.

They were blown out 2 games ago against Illinois. They bounced back with a good road win at Purdue. BIG GAME. I like the home team for sure and I'll ride this trend (undefeated TOP 5 teams losing their first game on the road)

Az St vs Oregon

These are two hot teams . Pac 12 has some good teams (UCLA,AZ ST,AZ,OREGON). COLORADO has some pretty good early wins.

I think when it's all said and done this OREGON team will stand on top of the PAC 12 and I can see them getting a 2 or 3 seed come tourney time. They are a deep team, they seem pretty disciplined and well coached.

Lean Ducks tomorrow in Eugene vs. DEVILS

I need a dog, my dog tomorrow is going to be PROVIDENCE .

They gave Syracuse a hell of a game a few days ago and they compete game in and game out.

They'll be getting a healthy number tomorrow against Seton Hall. Good Dog to play IMO. They'll give you a good effort, it's an early NOON start. A Sunday NOON start at the Prudential Center doesn't exactly lead me to believe this will be much of a HOME COURT advantage ...

I have a feeling about Providence tomorrow . They played with a lot of effort against CUSE. If it wasn't for a huge rebounding edge by CUSE and some poor free throw shooting by Providence , they may of beaten SU.
    Last edited by BUNK MORELAND; 01-12-2013, 09:50 PM.
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units
Working...
X