Leans for Tomorrow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leans for Tomorrow

So here are my leans as of right now for tomorrow. Please feel free to share any input and let's cash some tickets!

Michigan -2- I think the time off to prepare for the 2-3 Zone will do them well. The best way to beat the zone is to shoot over the top of it and the HORRIBLE, SHAMEFUL shooting of Marquette was no match for it. I believe that Michigan with their perimeter players will knock down some outside shots and if Michigan can score 65 points, which I think they are more then capable of doing, then they cruise. Cuse, does tend to go on those droughts during games and Michigan with their up tempo style and shooting ability can take advantage of that.

Wichita State +10.5- They are playing out of their mind right now. Defense first and when they can hit the 3 ball like they are now, they are a very tough out. They dominated that whole Ohio State game, and when the crunch time came, they knocked down a big 3. I think their guards will be tested with the speed of Lville, but I dont imagine siva having another solid game, (IMO he is overrated, a good defender, but sketchy shooter, not a great decision maker, and commits too many fouls). They have a full week to put in a game plan to try and limit russ smith. Getting 10 points in a tough match up when they are playing with house money, ill take it.

Opinions???
Working...
X