Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday

Oklahoma -3 2.5 units

Had Bradford not gotten hurt in the TT I think we'd have a 1 vs 2 in the polls. Since Ou is favored one would think that is the case. I think the line is right on, but how many times do you see the #1 team in the nation a dog to #9? Not often. I think Ou is more complete on both sides of the ball, they have a big game coach, and have the championship tradition that Mizzou doesnt. Mizzou is in unfamiliar territory and winning back to back games of this magnitude is alot to ask. I look for Ou to come out with a chip on their shoulder, and to win another high scoring affair by a similar margin to the game earlier this year against Mizzou.

Arizona St -7 2.5 units

Az winning their last 3 games, coming from behind at Washington, beating an up and down UCLA team, and beating an Oregon team minus Dixon for most of the game. ASU still has a possible BCS birth to play for, its a rivalry game, and a home game. Erickson is a solid coach and I think the Devils should be motivated to play this game after the home loss to USC.
Working...
X