• Show
Clear All

• ncaa football 12/20 and 12/21

FINAL REGULAR SEASON RECORD

Best Bets (18-15)(+4.50 units)
    Strong Plays (15-16)(-5.20 units)
    Regular Plays (30-22)(+5.80 units)

Overall (63-53)(+5.10 units)

Not a great regular season, but it was a winning season, so I have no complaints. Now we get to bowl season and I have traditionally not done very well in bowl games, but who knows, it is a different year and I certainly feel like I can pick winners. Then again we all feel like we can pick winners before the game starts….that is why we gamble.

BOWL SEASON

Best Bets (0-0)(even)
    Strong Plays (0-0)(even)
    Regular Plays (0-0)(even)

Overall (0-0)(even)

Thursday, December 20th

Navy +7.5 vs Utah (strong play)………………Lets get the bowl season started with a strong (2 unit) play with Navy plus the points. I have no doubt that Utah is the better team and I think I read somewhere that they have the longest active bowl winning streak right now. All things must come to and end sometime. I feel like Navy has a chance to win this game, but I certainly love getting that touchdown and the hook at the end. Probably looking at a real high scoring game, but I suck at totals and will not touch it. Navy is going to score some points, but they will give up plenty as well. They key for Navy is to not fall too far behind and they are not a catch up team. I look for their offense to frustrate Utah all game long. Their option is tough to defend. Utah might try to hang on to the ball on offense and it could throw them off of their game. Something tells me this game will be won by Utah by exactly seven points….something like 35-28 or 42-35. If this line were only seven, it would just be a regular play, but my gut tells me that extra half point will be huge.

Friday, December 21st

Memphis +2.5 vs Florida Atlantic (regular play)……………Am sort of forcing this one, but I love to play bowl games. Florida Atlantic is probably the better team and I think they line tells you that as they are favored in this one over a team from a better conference than they are in, but I cannot bring myself to take FAU here. I will take the team from the stronger conference and the points and hope for the best.

I will be back sometime Friday morning/afternoon with my plays for the four weekend games.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X