Nigel Needs Your Help!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel Needs Your Help!!

Hey guys, haven't really added much to the college foots board this year...but, I'm filling out a bowl pool and could really use a little help on a few games that really have me scratching my head. I've taken a couple hours to research and cap these games...maybe I should just flip a coin...but I figured I'd come here for a little help. I haven't had much time these last few days...I've been at the hospital last night and the burn unit today because my little 2 year old angel baby girl got third degree burns on her two middle fingers last night....its really sad...she isn't in any pain...but that's not a good sign because of possible nerve damage. We may be looking at skin graft surgery next week. Its not life threatening or anything...but no daddy wants to see his little girl go through anything like that. Anyway, trying to fill out this stupid bowl pool...winner will get over a grand...I'm going to Vegas for the Super Bowl, so winning this thing would be nice...but like I said, my mind has been on more important things.

I could use any input on these games, guys...these are the lines on the bowl pool...

Oregon +6.5 v. So Fla -- I have absolutely NO faith in Brady Leaf...but I've got to wonder if Oregon hasn't tweaked some things in the last couple of weeks.

AFA +3.5 v. Cal -- Honestly...no friggin' clue here with Cal's injuries...not sure if they've healed or not.

Florida -9.5 v. Michigan -- Wanna take Fla...but have to wonder about UM's mentality with Carr's last game....will Henne and Hart go out with flare or with a whimper? Plus, SEC high lined games against the Big 10 have gone to the dog in the past.

So Cal -13.5 v. Illini -- Instinct says So Cal...but the Illini will be pumped and the public is hitting So Cal and the line hasn't moved that much. How pumped will So Cal be to play in the Rose Bowl again against the Illini?

Ball State +10.5 v. Rutgers -- ?? Lean towards Ball State but under normal circumstances, this would be a no play...along with a lot of the others on this list.

Again guys, any help or info is much appreciated.

Now, for a little public service anouncement....I really want to tip my cap to the staff at the Shriner's Burn Unit here in the Nati. They do a lot of wonderful work...much of it for free. The nursing staff, doctors and facility were absolutely first class. Whatever anyone's opinions may be, policitical or otherwise regarding the Shriners...I don't have an opinion either way (but these days everyone seems to have a polarized opinion about everything), but God bless those Shriners and that facility.

Thanks guys. And happy holidays and good luck bowling for dollars over this holiday season.

:thumbs:
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar
Working...
X