BCS Championship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCS Championship

Had my eyes this since Day 1 of the lines being released would have played this up to 7 but the line is dropping the other way which means good news for OSU backers, but I dont think its going to matter tonight.....This is going to be the toughest game Ohio State will have played all year after a down year for the Big 10 and I really havent been that impressed with Boeckman in their "tough" games....

13-23, 156 yds, 3 int vs Illinois
    7-13, 50 yds, INT vs Michigan
    19-26, 253, 3td, 1 int vs Penn St
    15-23, 193, TD, Int vs MIch St
    17-28, 166, 2td vs Wisconsin

I really dont think he is going to be able to come up big vs his toughest defensive challenge, and I really think Dorsey should clog up the middle and control Wells from running nuts on LSU....LSU will have their problems with a tough defense that Ohio State has, Laurinatis, Gholston, and Jenkins are all great players and should be 1st rounders, but I really dont think the OSU offense is going to be able to put up enough points to play with LSU...The rest is important for both teams but I really think its going to help LSU more after the battles they had all season long in the SEC(Kentucky, Bama, Auburn, FLA, Tennesee, Arkansas, and So.Car(when they were ok)) and non conference play(VT), with a healthy Dorsey it should really get the D going tonight and I feel that in hand will give the offense some momentum to put up some points tonight....Personally I am seeing a 24-13 LSU type of victory tonight....so im going with this

LSU -3.5, 2 units
    LSU-Ohio State U48, 2 units
    LSU and Under 1 unit reverse to win 4 units

gl tonight, hopefully we'll see a better title game than last years...
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on
Working...
X