Thinking out Loud !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking out Loud !!

Very Humbling to finally publically post my pick only to take an ass whoopin and look like a fool.Oh well enough vanity.Learn from
    your mistakes and move on.I know what I did wrong.It's the age old to many games.And not only did I bet these games I played others also.
    Chasin losers.Thankfully my other choices were better,which got me closer to even for the day.I'm going to need to choose games that
    intrest me and whittle them down during the week.I'll get better at this or I'll get BROKE !! You guys got a great forum here,with what
    seems like educated players.OK enough crap !!

Things I Saw
    Is Jimmy Clausen going to be a money burner ? This kid has all the tools but he can go from looking great to terrible from play to play.It's
    pass of the game he nearly knocks his reciever over with a toss,then comes back next series lofting a perfect pass.He's the wildcard for
    this team.Next year he'll be a superstar,but can you bet him this year.ND showed flashes but to many dumb plays and turnovers.The OL
    looked good at the end of the game,but they were suppose to whip this SDSU team.1st game jitters or just a young team ? Will they grow
    up in time for Michigan. ?

Michigan isn't very good. Coach Rod is trying to improvise his system with the players that are left.He's going to need to stick with 1 QB.
    Threat played so much better then Sheridan,but who know's what a coach thinks.Michigan ran the ball well at times,but there's a reason
    Miami is on dockett.U of M has never lost to a MAC team.The water get much deeper here.

So we've got to teams that are expected to be good and niether really is.Is it possible that with a rivalry like this the money is pretty much
    split 50/50 or does one possess more drawing power.The dog in this series would seem to have the advantage and I fully expect
    Michigan to be atleast a 3 1/2 pt dog.Guess I'll go from there.

Hope everybody got their's with East Carolina as the dog.They've played very inspired emotional football,I would be suprised to see
    them as the dog again before a bowl game.Myself I was wrong.Kudo's to those picking them.

When will the NCAA take away the refs power to influence the outcomes of games.Refs in the Wake Forrest/Missi game almost
    cost WF the win when they called pass interfeirence on a uncatchable ball on Miss last drive..QB was hit and toss a floater,both recievers
    are towards the boundary of the end zone ball flutters down about the 1.Terrible call.Although it didn't affect the spread (Miss was going to
    cover anyway) it almost cost WF the win,had it not been for WF QB putting together a last minute drive followed by probably one of the best
    college kickers today.Another example would be the end of the BYU/Wash game.And those were just a couple that I seen.

Hope these notes don't bother people,but it helps me to put my thoughts down and see what others think.As always all replies are
    welcome,and all critism will be taken with a grain of salt.Thanks again
    O/U 11 - 5
    1st Half 3-5- 1
    Games 7 - 14
    :puke:
Working...
X