Strong Plays (3-3)(-0.60 units)
    Regular Plays (12-8)(+3.20 units)

Overall (19-12)(+11.30 units)

2008 BOWL RECORD

Best Bets (1-2)(-3.60 units)
    Strong Plays (1-2)(-2.40 units)
    Regular Plays (6-9)(-3.90 units)

Overall (8-13)(-9.90 units)

Well I have sucked in the bowl games this year. It is that simple. Last year I did pretty good, but that is not the case this year.

I took a pass on the Florida/Ohio State game on Monday. I kept going back and forth on the game, so as bad as I have been I figured it might be better to just take a pass. Here are the only two remaining games. Since the most I play on any one game is three units, there is no way that I am going to finish the bowl season in the plus.

If you add my regular season and bowl season together this year I am plus 2.20 units for the entire year, so that is what I am going to play on these final two games. One unit each. That way even if I lose them both I will break exactly even for 2008. How crazy is that after 190 plays??

Tulsa -2.5 vs Ball State (regular play)………………..Just feel Tulsa is the better team from the better conference and it is very reasonable to lay less than a field goal.

Oklahoma +3.5 vs Florida (regular play)…………I have felt that Oklahoma has been the best team all season and have sort of been overlooked, so I will gladly take the 3.5 points.

Not by any means in love with these last two plays. I played them both and even at worst I break even for the season. Sort of disappointing that I blew my regular season profit during the bowl season. I have always said bowl games are tough to cap. I think I just got luck last year. I will be back on more time this year to update my final record.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X