Boise St/Oregon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boise St/Oregon

This game is very interesting to me..Oregon returns a ton of talent on both sides of the ball this year, and is considered a challenger in the Pac 10, while Boise has won the WAC just about every year in the 2000's......I've been listening all week to people talk about how hard it is to play at Boise..and i disagree..no one really ever plays there..with the exception of nevada..Boise goes to Oregon last year, and stuns a young team with a lot of question marks...IMO Oregon could have and should have won that game last year..this year Oregon is lead by jeremiah masoli who pretty much said they're going to boise, and coming back with a win..by the performance he had in their bowl game leading them from behind for victory he earned a lot of my respect...I've never been a fan of boise, and I won't be thursday...think Oregon goes into boise and blows things up...gonna take the points because it's early in the year..hoping to pick up where i left off last bowl season..gonna make a large play on the DUCKS early!!

Oregon + 4 10 Units!!! ......NCAA FB 09' (0-0) + 0 Units!

GLTA
Working...
X