BUFFALO/MIAMI OH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUFFALO/MIAMI OH

You can't help but to think how frustrating it must be for buffalo fans/players to go from MAC champs, to huge disappointment....The bulls may be enduring one of the most frustrating seasons of any team in the country....They played MAC power CMU tough at home losing 20-13. After that game it looked as if they'd turn it around, but three heartbreaking losses to -WMU in OT, BG,( up 16 in the 4th to lose by 1), and OHIO U ( a game in which they dominated every aspect but the 1st qtr because they had to sit their starting QB only to lose on a 47 yard FG with 1:30 left) make be believe three things...1. Buffalo is about 3 plays away from being bowl eilgible 2. They're much better then their record, 3. They are a frustrated football team that wants to go out on a high note....with this being said I feel buffalo is the play tonight..i think they win big..Miami is a terrible football team..i know the public is siding with Buffalo, but I really feel they're almost two TD's better..even if they play badly..we'll see..the are two things that worry me...1. Is a letdown..Buffalo may have thrown in the towel last week, and Miami might pullout all the stops on senior night...2. Whenever i post on here I lose lol..im hoping that is not the case tonight!:puke:, ohh and a third is....minus CMU........MAC FOOTBALL IS GARBAGE!!

Buffalo -3........... 5units
    1 unit = $100.00
Working...
X