• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football Bowling

Clemson -2

$330

Oregon Ducks ML +120

$500

I know i wont be hanging around much, maybe ill get back into the forums come Baseball season when the real grind comes.. but i was having a conversation about the old days with a buddy about online sportsbetting and i somehow thought of the good old predictem days.. so I thought i would see if you guys were still here and long behold you guys are still grinding.. absolutely love it brought back some fond memories.

Clemson : I am a firm believer this team is better then last years championship team. I understand they probably had the easiest ride to the playoffs, but Georgia lost to South Carolina in Georgia, Oklahoma lost to Kansas st, Oregon lost to Arizona st.. my point is Clemson had many opportunities to just coast this season and slip up, but they didnt, Dabo is great coach and they have been taking care of business tonthe tune of 28 straight as champions should... if Clemson wins the Championship this year that would be 30 wins in a row surpassing the Seminoles 29-0 run before dropping the rose bowl to Oregon and Marcus Mariota... I like Laying My Money with championship blood... Go Tigers!

Oregon Ducks :
    Not much to say here... Homer Play. I will be attending my first Rose bowl game ever, 2nd row near endzone duck sideline.. when i attend Duck games we usually win. . Go Ducks !

Good Luck with your plays boys, loved the forums, hopefully i will be able to contribute come baseball season when im not so busy!
    NCAAF YTD
    Overall

67-46-2 +41.08 units
Working...
X