Leans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leans

I think the following teams are really trending upwards and I can see them continuing to cash tickets:

- Washington St plays at home (late start) vs. Colorado -14.5 .
    THE BUFFS have been competitive but considering they have only 1 win over the past 7 weeks, this number seems extremely reasonable. Take a shot with the Cougs I'm thinking. They have a lot to play for still

-Pitt- Why not as a 2 point home chalk vs Louisville. Pitt has 3 losses. 2 of the teams are in the top 5 of the BCS standings and the third team is North Carolina who is on the rise ...

-Arkansas- Coming off a big win, ON THE RISE, Miss St coming off a big loss and really don't have a good win this year ... Arkansus trending upward

-Navy -11.5 - One of the hotter teams in the country, I'm thinking there is still value with the Midshipmen, because they are the Midshipmen, not a real high profile game by any means on the road at a Tulsa team who gives up points in bunches

-Oregon-4 vs USC . Give Oregon credit, they got off to a rough start. They really just have the one bad loss and since that blowout against Utah, they have some really good wins vs. Stanford and Cal and just the one loss vs a Wash St team on the rise
    Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
    (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
    (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
    (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
    (2-0) +2.5 units
Working...
X