Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neteller for Canadians

Dear NETELLER Member,

In light of increased uncertainty about the status of certain activities related to online gambling in Canada, and in line with other payment processors, NETELLER has decided to cease the ability for Canadian members to transfer funds to and from online gambling sites.

Important dates

* March 26th, 2007: InstaCASH was disabled for Canadian members
    * April 9th, 2007: All transfers to and from online gambling sites will be disabled for Canadian members

You can still use NETELLER

Your NETELLER account will NOT be closed. As a NETELLER member, you will still have access to all of your funds which you may choose to withdraw at any time. You can continue to trust NETELLER to provide you with all of our other products and services with the same quality you have come to expect from NETELLER.

Looking for more ways to use your NETELLER e-wallet?

· Send and receive money with a secure peer-to-peer network

· Instantly withdraw funds with the NETELLER Card at ATMs worldwide

Should you have any questions or require assistance, please visit our Member FAQs or contact NETELLER Customer Service.

We regret any inconvenience this might cause, but look forward to helping you safely manage and move your money online.

NETELLER Communications
    I sent them a registered letter closing my account. I had a zero balance luckily.

This is absolute stupidity on their part as the issues in the US have nothing to do with Canada.
    It'll be a cold day in hell on the day a book says to me "you can't play here any longer 'cause you won too often". :thx:
Working...
X