$250 Week 3 Contest! FREE to Enter!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $250 Week 3 Contest! FREE to Enter!

This contest is absolutely FREE to enter!

Draftstreet, a website offering real money weekly fantasy football league where you can go head to head or get into multiple team leagues, has set up a special $250 Week 3 NFL fantasy football betting contest for Predictem readers only!

You must sign up through <a href="http://www.draftstreet.com/l/freerollfb.aspx?AID=692&subid=Week+3+Freeroll&pid= 134"><b>THIS LINK</b></a> in order to play in the $250 freeroll!

Their site is outstanding and I think you'll find their format/games to be a load of fun! They offer both live snaking drafts and salary cap leagues. (I prefer the snakes myself)

They also have daily and weekly baseball leagues and homerun derby too!

They also have instructional videos and a free play option so that you can check out how it all works. The site is VERY user friendly and easy to figure out.

Should you decide to play in some of their regular leagues, your credit card WILL work and they also take Paypal for deposits. This is 100% legal in the USA as it falls under fantasy sports!

How "Salary Cap Leagues" Work:

- You draft a team for one week and get paid out that Monday night when the MNF game ends and the week is complete

- $100,000 budget to build a team of 2 QBs, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 2 FLEX, and 1 Defense

- You can adjust your roster up until the contest starts on Sunday 9/25 at 1:00pm ET

- Each NFL player has been assigned a price based on their expected fantasy performance So, Phillip Rivers has a somewhat expensive price-tag at $18,537 with a matchup against the weak Chiefs defense, while Kerry Colins costs only $9,113 having to go up against the Steelers defense which gave up zero points last week.

GOOD LUCK!
    Last edited by The Mailman; 09-20-2011, 08:30 PM.
    Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!
Working...
X