Maxx's 8/8 Plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxx's 8/8 Plays

Looks like today is a day where you're going to have to pay a price to be on a team that you can trust. There's a few out there that seem a little more reasonable than others. I'm going with...

Parlay STL/ARZ MLs +135 risk 1 unit
    I think STL is pretty locked in right now so I'm going to trust them against an overmatched PIT. WAS has won 6 in a row and Dan Haren seems like a perfect streak stopper. Plus ARZ has played well on the road of late.

MIL -105 ML to win 1 unit
    Going to see if Parra can continue to bounce back or if he reverts back to old form. Just a week ago MIL was fading and HOU seemed to be surging... but MIL actually has a better record in their last 10 so we'll see if these two are returning to prior form.

COL -143 ML to win 1/2 unit
    COL +140 RL risk 1/2 unit

Still not sold on Dempster and/or the Cubs on the road.

BOS/NYY O10 -115 to win 1 unit
    Had the over last night which is embarassing. Being stubborn here.

LAA -162 ML to win 1/2 unit
    LAA +120 RL risk 1/2 unit

Curious to see if Weaver can be as dominant as his last start. He has great home numbers and numbers against TEX. The opposite is true for Millwood so even though it's a steep price it seems worth it with LAA coming off a loss at home.

TB -137 ML to win 1/2 unit
    TB +120 RL risk 1/2 unit

Shields has not been dominant for TB and I think that's why this price is pretty reasonable... plus they are on the road. But TB is a team that needs to start winning games they should win... especially while the Sox and Yanks beat each other up this weekend.
    GL Everybody!

NFL '09 YTD
    Overall: 41-33-1
    +5.4 units

CFB '09 YTD
    36-36-4
    -3.4 units

MLB '09 YTD (started 7/20)
    96-96-7
    +10.03 units
Working...
X