X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday

A couple for me

Reds -115 2 Units
    Arroyo has solid and relatively consistent this season. Ohlendorf on the other hand will be on a pitch count and then we get treated to the Pirates pen. Any time I know I'm got a good chance of going against the Pirates or Royals pen for 4-5 innings, I'll take my chance, especially when all else is considered.

Nats/Mets Under 8' even 2 Units

Both SP have been solid and Atilano was victimized by the bullpen allowing a couple inherited runners last game. Maine has been very good since he went to his, hell with the pitching coach strategy and just started firing the ball. I don't think either team will be able to string together enough hits to pile on the runs tonight. Hopefully another Citi Field special 3-2 or 4-2 final.

Milwaukee

I want to take the Brewers since they hit RHP's well and Atlanta is pretty terrible vs LHP's but the mismatch on the mound is pretty significant. I think this could be a good matchup for Braves because their hitters won't be physically overmatched. I will probably layoff.

TB/LA Under 8' +110 2 Units

Garza has been lights out except against Toronto who hits LHP well and Piniero has one blip as well. I expect both pitchers to be solid and although TB is strong against RHP's I think their will be a little bit of hangover from yesterday. Garza should also get deep enough to protect their pen. If this loses it's probably because one team puts up a 10 spot.

glta
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units
Working...
X