Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday

A couple again tonight after a postive night last night. Try to back it up here.

LAD/Dodgers over 8' -110 2 Units
    Both teams hit this sided pitcher better in this matchup and both are excelling even more of late averaging well over 5 runs a game vs this sided pitcher. Kershaw and Leake have been excellent but Kershaw walks a few too many when he nibbles and with the wind blowing out a little in a less forgiving park a bad outing wouldn't be a huge surprise. Leake is also coming off his first rough outing so the question will be how he bounces back against a much better LAD lineup. I think the struggles continue for a few more outings.

Oakland/Chicago over 8' even 2 Units
    Neither pitcher has been lights out and with the wind blowing out and the bullpens being average of late I like the chances of each team getting a 4 spot. Gonzalez may find it more comfortable facing a NL lineup but the Cubs will be very RH tonight.

Colorado/Minnesota Under 8' even 2 Units
    Both pitchers have the stuff to dominate and have been a little bad and a little unlucky lately. I think both pitchers will have the opportunity to overpower the opponent tonight and the big Target Field should help Baker keep the ball in the yard while Chacin just needs to keep it down.

NYY -1' -110 2 Units
    Big number to fade the Phillies but with ARod coming back in the lineup the Yankees aren't a good matchup for Moyer. These hitters are too good to be fooled by 85 MPH fastballs and I have a feeling it gets ugly early with the Yankees putting up a 6 spot before the 5th is done.

glta
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units
Working...
X