Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday

A couple for me today after a few days away.

Baltimore +100 First 5 2 Units

Matusz has been solid and he gets a lineup he can take advantage of. He has faced a ton of good lineups and more than held his own this year. Nolasco on the other hand seems to be slipping a little of late kind of like he did when he exploded in a bad way in May/June of last year. The O's can hit fastballs.

Cleveland +180 2 Units

Where's the real Kyle Kendrick? You don't get away with "pitching to contact" and getting lots of flyball outs in the big leagues for too long, especially in a park like that. Kendrick is due for a rough few starts before he loses his rotation spot and striking out 2-4 guys a game isn't going to keep getting him W's. His average on balls in play is way below the expected number and after some recent good luck this seems like a good value spot for a 5 run in 5 inning start.

Texas -1' even 2 Units
    This team is really coming together and getting Cruz back makes them pretty devastating, especially against a LHP who isn't accustomed to the lineup depth they present. The bottom of Detroit and Cleveland's lineups certainly aren't as potent as Texas. I look for Maholm to struggle in a big way. Last home stand against Seattle and TB, Texas took 5 of 7 against the RL.

LA Angels -115 3 Units
    Soft tossing RHP who's lack of stuff is getting exposed when he isn't exact with location. Piniero has been dominant in his last two starts and really solid at home in general. I look for more of the same.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units
Working...
X