Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday bases

PLAYOFFS (5-10)(-8.92 units)

2-3 dropping 0.93 units on Thursday. That is a great day for me the way it is going lately. Hopefully I will win some of these baseball losses back in college football Saturday. Even though I have sucked, I will admit the playoffs have been great with all four series going the distance. Two game fives tonight. If you want the winner of these two games, fade these.

Under 7½ (-115) Baltimore/NY Yankees (three units)………..Probably the sucker bet of the season, but these teams forgot how to hit. With that being said, watch and see if it is 4-3 and the end of the first inning. I LOVE THIS ONE, so over must be the lock of the century.

Baltimore +1½ (-130) vs NY Yankees (one unit)…………In a game where nobody seems to capable of scoring, a one run game is very possible. I would love to see Baltimore win the game, but I get the feeling they Yankees pull this one out late.

St Louis +122 vs Washington (two units)………….I have to go with experience over home field in this one. Again, I would love to see the Nats continue on, but I don’t see it happening.

Just like yesterday, I really love these plays. I just wish they were afternoon games. Good Luck Everybody!!

FIRST HALF RECORD (162-155)(+10.53)
    SECOND HALF RECORD (61-61)(-8.07)¬
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    REGULAR SEASON RECORD (223-216)(+2.46)
Working...
X