This is crazy.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is crazy.

You guys know that Jeff Gordon has plugged Pepsi for years. I guess he's chopped liver now.

Pepsi ended up paying a share of the estimated $25 million to $30 million per year to put its Mountain Dew Amp brand on the Hendrick Motorsports No. 88 Chevy. The sponsorship and personal services contract with Earnhardt makes him the highest-paid endorser in Pepsi's long history of celebrity spokespeople, according to company executives. It's a history that has included sports icons as varied as Alex Rodriguez and David Beckham, and pop stars as diverse as Madonna and U2. Ray Charles is part of the Pepsi generation, and so are Joan Crawford and Regis Philbin.

Now I hate Gordon with a passion. He's won 4 championships he's plugged that Pepsi for a very long time and they dont list him as one of their sports icons. :laughing:

No wonder Jr left and gave up Budwieser I thought it was crazy to pay him 5 million a year.:laughing:

Oh yes and right before I was ready to hit the submit button I found this.

Junior's multiyear deal with Amp is more than Michael Jackson was paid to moonwalk for Pepsi at the top of his game and more than fellow driver Jeff Gordon gets from Pepsi after 12 years.

Again Crazy
    NFL 2-0. Week 1
    Nfl 2-2week 2
Working...
X