X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yomonte
    started a topic California Steam Roller plays

California Steam Roller plays

1-3 last week. Got fkn steam Rolled no less. Probably get steam Rolled today

Kenseth ov Edwards +105

This is by far Carls best track. Of his 7 races here, only once did he finish worse than 6th. Kenseth has won the last two spring races but has a new crew chief. I'll take my chances with Kenseth who has been consistan his whole carreer.

Burton ov Bowyer -120

Burton better in the spring than Bowyer.

• yomonte
    replied
    They asked all the drivers if they wanted to go ahead and race. They all said yes. Atleast thats what they said during the race. If you see the interview again, think and picture a ten year old. No ****

Leave a comment:

• homedawg
    replied
    Originally posted by yomonte View Post
    JR is now, effective immediatly, the biggest cry baby to date. If he thought it was not a good idea to race, don't fkn race. He cried like this when Robby Gordon wrecked him quite a few years back. JR is still a child with child like ways
    he wasnt the only one cryin'... He's got to race to stay in the chase! race shoulda never started yesterday. :thumbs: why cant they put holes in that pavement????

Leave a comment:

• yomonte
    replied
    I wonder if Theresa is gigglin' her ass off right about now. I know I am LOL:beer2:

Leave a comment:

• Queen
    replied
    JR is now, effective immediatly, the biggest cry baby to date. If he thought it was not a good idea to race, don't fkn race. He cried like this when Robby Gordon wrecked him quite a few years back. JR is still a child with child like ways
    Rusty Wallace will never die. :laughing:

Leave a comment:

• yomonte
    replied

Leave a comment:

• yomonte
    replied
    Looks like I'm going to get a new temporary av till the big one. :beer2:

Leave a comment:

• birdsfan5
    replied
    GL Yo

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Meestermike View Post
    Problem is Nascar have no rain tires program; unlike Formula One who also travel at almost twice the speed even in the rain.
    then slow down and allow a safe following distance............:laughing:

Leave a comment:

• Meestermike
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    bunch of pansies....they play football in the rain...slap some wipers on those COT's and suck it up.....
    Problem is Nascar have no rain tires program; unlike Formula One who also travel at almost twice the speed even in the rain.

Leave a comment:

• Queen
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    bunch of pansies....they play football in the rain...slap some wipers on those COT's and suck it up.....

It not that easy With the Banking of the tracks it would be one big mess.

How ever they do race the 24 hour race at Daytona rain or shine ard they got wipers on the cars too.

The funny part about NASCAR is the covers that go over the cars when it's raining. Looks just like the car. :laughing:

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• yomonte
    replied
    I want the race to go today, but who cares. Shorts, I'mm watching Speed and Mark Martn had Stroh's Light as a sponser in the 80's LOL

Leave a comment:

• Queen
    replied
    Don't matter, I work Tues thru Sat
    :laughing: Then if the race is held on Monday then that's like your Sunday anyway. :laughing:

GL today with your plays

Who Loves ya baby.

:sm:

Leave a comment:

• shorts
    replied
    Gl Yo!

GL with the Steamroller there Yo!!! :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X