Trying to Recover NBA/NCAA Picks 12/04

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to Recover NBA/NCAA Picks 12/04

Usually when I post I jinx myself, but have a good feeling about tonight.

NBA:

Cleveland at Pickem: Line shifted greated to pick from -4. I'm assuming that Lebron James has been declared out for the game tonight. Regardless, the big man Ilgauskas has been on point this season. Along with Daniel Gibson running the point, and a so so rest of the team, I think they will take down the struggling, and often pathetic Nets.

Atlanta +6: Atlanta has shown me that they can win, if they show up. A lot of young talent on this team, and the public is hammering Detroit, and those that are scared are teasing and ML parlaying them. I will take 6 with the home dog here.

Just a feeling of a dawg night here so leaning Minny +7.5, Indiana +6, and Sacramento +3
    The public will learn that laying road chalk like this will get you in the hole quickly.

NCAA Picks:
    Bradley +4.5: Got a nice tip off a respected capper on this one. Untested Michigan St. team on the road against a top mid major. I have a feeling bradley will keep it close at the half, but hope they won't slip second. Apparently Michigan St. tends to wear down in the second half anyways.

NM St. -1.5: Surely a top rivalry here. A 7-0 ATS NM team visiting an 0-7 NM st. team that is favored in this matchup. High public consensus on NM for this game. Gotta trust my instincts on this one and take the home team.

Northern Illinois +5.5: I have no clue how tihs isn't a 12 pt line with a team that has lost every game this season by at least 10. This is just a hunch play on my part, but wow, can you make it any more obvious.

Notre Dame -6: K State a popular play today with the big man Beasley being mentioned everywhere. 26 points game cuz ur the only player on the team. Mason played great team ball and handed them a spanking by double digits. Beasley gets his points, but his team will go down, once again.

Leans also on Rhode Island and St louis. St. Louis has always had talent, but their just so damn inconsistent. It will either be a close game or a complete blowout by the half. leaning Rhode Island after providence had an impressive first half against BC, but nearly blew the game with 3 minutes left. Lucky to sink a couple of 3s and beat them in OT.

Sorry, don't have time to be keeping records, but I'm a regular here so I'm excused =)
    39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
    Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
    Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs
Working...
X