Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday 12/10

Pretty big card considering there aren't many games today:

Rockets/76ers Under 182.5 - 1 unit - If one of these teams lays an egg offensively this game can go under. It seems to me like the books are hesitant to put any total in the 170's this early in the year, and I was thinking like 176 when I saw this matchup. I'm seeing 97% of public on over as well.

Rockets -3 (1st half) - 2 unit - philly off b2b wins might be due for a letdown. Don't see much of an answer to Yao in this one, and battier should help to hold down iguodala. Last year in philly this was a 50 pt beatdown, which is the only thing that scares me. I don't see revenge as a huge issue from a game a year ago, so I really like this play.

Miami/Phoenix over 214 - 1 unit - Siding with joe public here. Miami is finally showing signs of life and the suns like to run as we all know... Also, on one of my sites this is already at 218, so something seems to be up.

Knicks +350 - 0.57 units to win 2 - dallas seems to be consistently overrated on the road this year. Basically a dallas road fade with a little value, nothing more. I'm seeing 92% of public on the mavs, but this line isn't budging so far. This is some pretty substantial road chalk, and I wouldn't be surprised if I end up wishing I'd taken the pts in this one.

Milwaukee +170 - 1.18 units to win 2 - Sacramento offense without kevin martin seems pretty atrocious so far. Hoping redd can bomb it out, I'm seeing the vast majority of the public on the queens, yet the line is dropping.

GL with whatever you play
    Last edited by Texas hook 'em; 12-10-2007, 12:20 PM. Reason: spelling/grammar
Working...
X