X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homedawg
    started a topic 222

was +3

I like what ferry accomplished yesterday, but the "new improved team", is not gonna be ready tonight!

GLTA

:beer2:

• Kevin
    replied
    Nice!

Leave a comment:

• homedawg
    replied
    2-0

update ytd, nba posted: 20-11-2

Leave a comment:

• homedawg
    replied
    its 2-22, and I just gotta post 2, of my bets :drunk:

this is another, even $$$ bet:

lac +6

GLTA:celebrate:

Leave a comment:

• TheBeholdah
    replied
    with ya on the wiz :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• homedawg
    replied
    Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
    That's enough for me! I'm off this game completely, my card's too big as it is :beer2:

IMO Bulls & C's are both live :thumbs:

Im on the irish, no bull for me though... GL :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Originally posted by homedawg View Post
    I wouldnt take the cavs, using anyone's money tonight.
    That's enough for me! I'm off this game completely, my card's too big as it is :beer2:

IMO Bulls & C's are both live :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• homedawg
    replied
    Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
    I like the Cavs to win this one, washington on the road is garbage, but I don't think I'll play it. I was thinking under as the short bench results in Snow playing more minutes tonight. Good defender, poor shooter. I could see a lower scoring game. Regarding the trade I think it was a great one- Hughes was trash.....GL HD :thumbs:

I wouldnt take the cavs, using anyone's money tonight.

wizzies O is good for a hundred on the road, cavs have been givin' up that century mark... :beer2:

Leave a comment:

• TheGoods420
    replied
    CLEVELAND – The Cleveland Cavaliers have signed forward Kaniel Dickens and guard Billy Thomas from the Colorado 14ers of the NBA Development League, Cavaliers General Manager Danny Ferry announced today. The signings of Dickens and Thomas mark the 13th and 14th GATORADE Call-Ups of the 2007-08 D-League Season.

In 29 games (28 starts), Dickens has averaged 20.4 points on .472 shooting, 5.2 rebounds and 1.1 assists in 31.3 minutes per game. Thomas is averaging 15.7 points, 3.4 rebounds and 3.7 assists in 27 games (all starts).

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    I like the Cavs to win this one, washington on the road is garbage, but I don't think I'll play it. I was thinking under as the short bench results in Snow playing more minutes tonight. Good defender, poor shooter. I could see a lower scoring game. Regarding the trade I think it was a great one- Hughes was trash.....GL HD :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• homedawg
    replied
    been awhile since last post..

update ytd, nba posted: 18-11-2

GLTA :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X