Back to work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to work

Much needed break over the weekend. Now its time to get back to the task at hand-- PICKING WINNERS!! Here's what I got for this action-packed Tuesday...

Minnesota (+2.5) vs Washington -- Minnesota is still the better team even w/o big AL.

Orlando (-8.5) vs Charlotte -- I know they struggled heading into the break but I think they try to come out and make a statement to let other Eastern conference powerhouses know that they will be a force to be reckoned with in the second half.

SAS/ NYK OVER (209) -- The knicks no defense, all offense strategy will allow the spurs shooters to rain down three pointers all night long. With that being said, the team from NY is desperate for a win so I think this game stays competitive and goes over.

New Orleans (-3) vs OKC -- Chris Paul has a big game and closes this one out himself in the 4th.

Utah (-11) vs Memphis -- Utah at home is always a good bet. Its even better when they are playing the dismal grizzlies.

LAL (-8.5) vs Atlanta -- Atlanta does not usually fair well. I think if LA jumps on them early it will be a blowout.

2 Units ea.

And there you have it. GL to everyone.

NBA YTD: 8-5-1 (+6 units)
    Go Hard or Go Home
Working...
X