TNT GAMES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNT GAMES

2-3 Last night. Disappointed in Portland, but I guess I will take my hat off to memphis for making it a game. Lets hope Ernie and the Jet can bring us some much needed love tonight. Here's what I got....

San Antonio (pk) vs Detroit -- Both teams come into this game floundering a bit. SA has lost two in a row, while the "bad boys" of Detroit have dropped their last four. We all know both of these teams can lock their opponents down defensively, but I think this game comes down to Offensive execution. With that being said, I think the big three of SA shine brighter than the Iverson and the Inconsistent Pistons down the stretch and pull this one out on the road.

5 Units

Utah/ Boston OVER (200) -- The game istself should be an outstanding one and here are the three trends as to why I like the OVER:
    Boston is 8-1 ATS in their last 9 road games,
    Utah is 7-2 ATS in their last 9 home games.
    The OVER is also 7-2 in Utahs last 9 home games.
    What this says to me is that this will be a game that stays competitve to the end. Utah will come out guns blazing trying to make a statement on their home court and Boston will weather the storm (as they alwyays do) with a dose of Ray Kevin and Paul. I think the pace wil lbe faster in the first half but it will be enough to get this game over the total.

4 Units

GL to all!!

NBA YTD: 13-11-1 (+4 Units)
    Go Hard or Go Home
Working...
X