Thursday Hooops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Hooops

Very pleased with the results from last night's picks, going 4-1 and getting back over .500 for the week. I went 0-2 last tnt thursday so I am looking for some redemption this time around. So without further ado let me introduce you to my picks for tonights games...

Lakers (+2.5) vs SAS -- The Lakers are entering the second leg of the texas triangle against a very good spurs team who have won three in a row (all at home). I expect this game to be a back-and-forth affair that stays competitive to the end. The thing that has me leaning towards the Lake show is the way Kobe took his team on his back last night and single-handedly willed his team to victory. The only other player that can do that wears a crown and is playing in the second half of the double header tonight. That being said, I look for him to have the same type of performance tonight and get the Lakers the victory.

Cleveland (-4.5) vs Phoenix -- Phoenix comes into this game on a 5 game losing streak and are in serious danger of missing the playoffs. Alvin Gentry's re-introduction to the run & gun style of play has his team scoring a bunch of points, but it also has opponents scoring at will. On the other end, Lebron & co come into tonihgts action after squeaking out a win against the dismal clippers, despite horrible shooting and sluggish play for 3.5 quarters. The difference in this game will be that cleveland will get stops in the 4th and Phoenix will be at the mercy of the king and mo as the game comes down to the wire.

Each game is for 4 units.

Gl to everyone and enjoy the Kobe & Lebron show tonight.

NBA YTD: 41-30-1 (+31 units)

NBA WEEK: 7-6 (+3 units)
    Go Hard or Go Home
Working...
X