Lang Tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lang Tuesday

Tuesday's Selections ... 15 DIME - NORTHEASTERN HUSKIES - The best team in the league is the play here tonight.

Not only have they covered every single true road game this year with exception of a push on the road at Drexel, but they are one of the best pointspread teams in all of college hoop.

Yes, they lost their first conference game to Drexel at home but to show you what they are made of they bounced right back to handle Old Dominion at home by 10 as a 1 point favorite.

They have covered every single game this year but 4, and considering they are facing the 2nd worst team in the CAA in Delaware, a team they let hang around in the first meeting, I see a full effort tonight.

At home against the Blue Hens, Northeastern led by 6 at the half only to sleepwalk their way thru a boring 2nd half winning by 4 failing to cover the 15 1/2 point number.

That can happen when you shoot 0-10 from behind the arc at home.

With a 6-0-1 mark ATS away from home and facing a team you know you can handle, winning by 10 won't be a problem when you have won your last 4 road games by 12, 12, 5 at VCU and 25 at Towson State.

Looking for Northeastern to get the double digit win tonight.

5 DIME -DREXEL DRAGONS -Coming back with the Drexel Dragons tonight.

Off their loss but cover at William and Mary, they now get this Towson team at home in the friendly confines of their own gym.

In the first meeting at Towson, the Dragons won by 3 failing to cover the 5 1/2 number as they shot 0-10 from behind the arc allowing Towson to stay within the number.

On their home floor tonight playing an inferior opponent, only the worst team in the CAA, I fully expect a solid 20-point win for Drexel as they look to take out some frustrations on an opponent they know they can handle.

Rememeber, the best team in this league is Northeastern and Drexel just won there by double digits and I trust they will come back here and handle their business against the worst team in the league.

The last 3 games they have been getting double digits Towson has lost by 16 at home to Old Dominion catching 13 1/2, 16 on the road to Hofstra catching 12, and a 59 point loss to VCU catching 18 1/2.

I don't care if they beat the 2nd worst team in the league last game out in NC Wilmington, this is a 20 point loss waiting to happen.

Play on Drexel

FREE SELECTION - DRAKE BULLDOGS
    Attached Files
    Last edited by deadheadct; 02-02-2010, 05:12 PM.
    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
    The Grateful Dead..........
    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"
Working...
X