Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hump Day Hoops (Literally)

YTD 31-32-0 +21.18

Utah Jazz/Memphis Grizzlies UNDER 226.5 points.

Jazz will be without Donovan Mitchell tonight (personal reasons) which puts an ice cold Jordan Clarkson taking a bunch of shots. Furthermore, this will be the first game back at home for the Grizz after playing their last four on the road. Between jetlag and humping after not seeing their women for a week, this is a perfect recipe for tired minds/legs. Lastly, the Jazz have been playing excellent defense as of late, allowing only 39% from the field over their last 5 games. I think this line is off by at least 6 points and it wouldn't surprise me to see this game land as low as 206. The one thing that scares me is that these teams generally score a bunch when they meet, however, Memphis runs a bit of a slower tempo when at home and the last time these teams met at Memphis the total score was a combined 197. It's rare that all the stars ever align when handicapping NBA games, so we'll overlook the high scoring games when these teams meet variable for tonight's game. Especially with Mitchell out, as it creates a bump in the road with regards to chemistry.
Working...
X