Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday NBA Play

YTD 34-32-0 +30.18

Detroit Pistons +1.5 (5.25 to win 5) The Knicks are really struggling to put the ball in the basket. They've scored 86 or less in 2 of their last 3 games. To their credit, they've been playing pretty good defense, but with a lookahead situation with Brooklyn and Boston on deck, it's tough to fathom that they'll be up for a game against Detroit. It should also be noted that they got smoked at home vs. the Mavs last night and then had to travel for a back to back situation. Meanwhile, the Pistons are in a comfortable spot with this being their fourth home game in a row. They've been scoring the ball well at home putting up 111+ in three of their last four at Little Caesar's Arena. I don't anticipate a high scoring event tonight as the Knicks are playing pretty good D, however, I firmly believe the wrong team is favored here. I'm predicting a Detroit win with a final score margin of around 5-6 points. I'm not a huge advocate of predicting final scores, as if I'm way off it makes me look like a jackwagon, but am feeling a little spicy today, so will take a pop here with a forecasted final score of 106-101.
    Last edited by Kevin; 04-03-2021, 10:52 AM.
Working...
X