Halloween Hoops Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Hoops Discussion

Bored off work for the day, thought I'd see if we can get a lil' NBA discussion going.

Indy -1.5 @ Tor

As stated in my previous post, I'm on the Raps tonight in their home opener. Granger is out for the Pacers, and I think the Raps are going to surprise some people this year with their improvement. They play hard for coach Casey, and they have some new young talent on the squad this year (Valencinus, Lowry, Ross, Fields). The Raps play hard on the defensive side of the ball, and I think they get enough stops to pull off the W tonight.

Hou +2 @ Det

Houston overhauled their roster in the offseason, and have the recent addition of James Harden. I can't see them being to cohesive yet, and as we saw last night with the Lakers, that can be a huge deal in the NBA. The Pistons have some good young talent, and with the short line in their home opener, I'm leaning towards them.

SA -7 @ NOH

The Spurs may not get the attention of some of the other elite teams, but they are definetly not a team to be slept on. The Hornets may have the number one pick in Davis, but they have a lot of growing to do, and I don't see them being able to put up much of a challenge against the veteran Spurs. I like the Spurs to take this one by double digits.

SAC +6.5 @ CHI

Haven't looked into this one too much, however, I think Cousins is going to be an absolute beast this year for the Queens, and without Rose, the Bulls are not the same team. Not gonna be on this one, but if I was I'd prob lean to the Queens.

DAL +8.5 @ UTAH

The Mavs without Dirk and Kaman, came up with a huge upset in the season opener last night. Now playing B2B against a young Utah team who many are expecting to be a sleeper in the west this year. I'm not sold on the Jazz, and with the way the Mav's played last night, I would have to take the points in this one.

GS +2.5 @ PHO

Phoenix starting a new era without Nash, and with a bunch of new additions. Golden State still with the core of David Lee, Curry, and Monta, can put up points in bunches. Bogut is a ? mark for the Warriors tonight, but I would still lean to the Warriors in this one.

MEM +3.5 @ LAC

Playoff rematch from last year between too very good squads. The Clips have made some nice veteran depth pickups this year, and I am looking for them to be very strong this year. I think Paul and Griffin get it going early, and cover the spread in their season opener.

LAL -2.5 @ POR

We all saw the disasterous first game for the Lakers last night. Portland coming off of a nightmare season of their own. I can't help but believe the Lakers cannot repeat the teriible FT shooting performance from last night, and I think they get it together tonight, and put it on Portland.

Lets hear your thoughts guys, get some cash coming in!!:beerbang:
    NHL YTD: 22-18-1 +7.55 units
Working...
X