• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday bases

(69-44)(+14.37 units) favorite bets
    (43-38)(+19.19 units) underdog bets

(112-82)(+33.56 units) overall

Bounced back again last night after the bad night on Tuesday going 3-0 and picking up 3 units, all on favorites. Last day before the dreaded interleague play starts again. I may take a few days off now and then once that starts up again, so I really would like to put a few more units on the board tonight.

Very short write-ups again. Sorry, my write-ups will be none at all or very short from now until Monday, too many things going on.

Mets -112 vs Phillies………….Phils have not been able to get over the hump this year yet. They play well and then when they really have a chance to do something, they fail. A sweep in New York would be huge, I don’t see it happening, even with Cole Hamels on the hill. He is due for a bad game, and it might be tonight.

Atlanta -113 vs Cubs……..Even though phils catching up to braves, the braves and the mets are still the top two teams in this division until the phils show us a little more than they have. The braves recent poor play allows us to get them at home at this small price.

White Sox +110 vs Yankees………Yanks getting better I think, or is it the poor play of the Sox? My gut tells me Yanks to back to losing ways tonight and Sox avoid the sweep.

Arizona -110 vs San Fran…………Not going into detail, but hot vs cold, plus a whole bunch of numbers that are in the Diamondbacks favor tonight. Nice price here, good deal.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X