The "I'm not scared of the Ravens' O" MNF Pick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "I'm not scared of the Ravens' O" MNF Pick

There seems to be a strong consensus to taking Baltimore tonight. It looks like I'm not going to be a part of that.

Many are pointing to the question marks on the Bengals' O-line as a main supporting point. However, there are new starters on the Ravens' O-line as well and Ogden has been nicked up in the preseason.

I'm just not scared of the Ravens' offense. McNair is a shell of his former self and therefore not a threat to beat the Bengals deep. In order for them to score, MaGhee will have to be very successful running the ball.

On the flip side, the Ravens' D is still good but not as good as it used to be in my opinion. I don't think they're going to shut down the Bengals' offense. I think Carson will attack a questionable secondary and score enough points to win this game.

With this game at Cincy in primetime, I just think the Bengals win this game. The Ravens have been a preseason favorite for a couple years now and I don't think they're any better this year than in the past. I think many bettors are overvaluing the Ravens' D and the problems on the Bengals O-line.

Even if Baltimore severly limits the Cincy offense, they still have to score. I don't think they can score enough.

PICK:
    Bengals ML (-140)
    Last edited by rousea; 09-10-2007, 04:43 PM.
Working...
X