Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Might start just having my wife pick colors...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might start just having my wife pick colors...

My football capping has been horrid as of late, i apologize if anyone tailed me during this slide. Good thing i havent been taking too much.........

I'm on Dallas -10 tonight, even though i usually fade a thread like blazers.....

Dallas D vs a second career starter that really has limited targets. I know Lee Evans is decent, but come on. Last three starts, Dallas has 8 interceptions and 8 sacks because of their strong blitz schemes and their strong deep field coverage. They had one bad game giving up too many to Eli and Co during their first game, but then went on to limit scoring against weaker offenses, and i think buffalo fits the bill. I can't see Buffalo being the team exposing any weaknesses. This is hard for me to write cause I'm a huge eagles fan, but Dallas is very good this year. They have a good balance of run/pass and a tough D. That is a great formula, home or away. If this game was in Dallas, i see a -14 line and that is what i have the game capped at. I think Dallas covers the first half and the game.

Tony Romo has the second best passer rating in the league and he has one of the top 3 or 4 targets in all of football. He has a great TE in witten and even Crayton steps up big to fill in a big hole if TO gets double teamed.

Finally, all this talk about Dallas' D, what about the Bills? They are ranked last in the entire league, give up 24 points a game and an average of 425 yards per game. Cowboys average 37.5 points a game this year and 422 yards pg....

Look what Pitt and NE did to this Buff team. I think Dallas is better than Pitt and not as good as NE. Those two teams combined beat Buff 64-10. Potent offense vs weaker D matched with stronger D vs weaker offense.......I think Dallas resembles that equation.

I know how much the pub is on it, and trust me I dont like it. But sometimes they're right.........

whatever you go with, BOL.

Sham.........

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1
Working...
X