Strong Plays (1-1)(-0.20 units)
    Regular Plays (1-1)(-0.10 units)

Total (2-4)(-6.90 units)

YEAR TO DATE

Best Bets (3-8)(-17.40 units)
    Strong Plays (5-8)(-7.60 units)
    Regular Plays (7-8)(-1.80 units)

Overall (15-24)(-26.80 units)

Well, my crazy, “don’t make sense” plays failed this week after working the first week. This week if I would have made my normal picks, with my normal thoughts, I would have done pretty well. I guess I let the frustration get the better of me. Time to get back to normal. Confidence at a all time low right now, so beware of my picks.

Monday Night Football

NY Giants -5 vs Atlanta (regular play)………..Not crazy about this line climbing to five at all, but I still have to play it. Atlanta’s defense will keep this from being a blowout, but they should still lose by at least seven. I look for the Giants to go crazy on offense tonight, making their share of mistakes or turnovers, but in the process put some points on the board. Atlanta’s offense is bad enough to not take advantage of Giant mistakes. If this line were three like it opened, I would be more tempted to make this a strong play, but not a best best, as NY could just win by three or four. Lets call it Gaints 27-17.

I have been posting my plays early the past couple of weeks and have not done so well. This week I think I am going to wait until Friday for everything, except of course the Thursday games.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X