Strong Plays (1-1)(-0.20 units)
    Regular Plays (1-1)(-0.10 units)

Total (2-4)(-6.90 units)

YEAR TO DATE

Best Bets (3-10)(-24.00 units)
    Strong Plays (6-9)(-7.80 units)
    Regular Plays (9-9)(-0.90 units)

Overall (18-28)(-32.70 units)

Well, Once again I have proven that I might be the worst NFL capper in sports forum history. I will finish out this week with the Monday night game. I love both the side and the total tonight. If I lose both, I have not choice but to hang it up with the NFL for the season. I cannot afford to keep losing in the NFL. I would much rather use my money in the colleges.

Colts -3 vs Jacksonville (best bet)…………………..The Jags are a very good team, that is for sure and going against a MNF home dog is not the smartest thing to do most of the time. But, the Pats and the Colts are head and shoulders better than anybody in the AFC. Manning usually shines in primetime as well. I don’t think Payton wants to be outdone by Brady, so I think the will put up some pretty good numbers tonight.

Colts/Jags Over 45 (best bet)………….I usually don’t to totals, but this play goes hand in hand with my Colts play. This game will either be Colts and over or Jags and under. Lets call this game Colts 34 Jags 23.

Good Luck Everybody!! I know I need some.
Working...
X