Strong Plays (1-1)(-0.20 units)
    Regular Plays (1-1)(-0.10 units)

Total (3-5)(-7.20 units)

YEAR TO DATE

Best Bets (4-11)(-24.30 units)
    Strong Plays (6-9)(-7.80 units)
    Regular Plays (9-9)(-0.90 units)

Overall (19-29)(-33.00 units)

Had the Colts right on Monday night, but lost the total. I said if I continue to lose, that I am going to stop the NFL and use the rest of my money in just college football. Once I hit 40 units in the pro’s, that is it. Hopefully I will not get that high. Here are this weeks guesses.

Washington +16.5 vs New England (best bet)…………..Are these Patriots ever going to play a close game? Yes, they will, but it won’t be this one. However, they can win by 14 and it not be close. I took the dolphins last week plus the 16.5 points and they almost backdoored a cover until the greedy pats put Brady back in. If I took lousy Miami, why would I not take the Skins with the same points. I would take any NFL team plus 16.5 points, even sucky teams. Washington does not suck though. This is a gift.

Denver -3 vs Green Bay (best bet)………….I know this is the Monday Night Football game, but I wanted to lock in this line before it went to 3.5 or higher. Broncos finally looked decent last week vs the Steelers and I think playing at home on MNF, it will continue. I know Favre is Mr. Monday Night, but I think they have played over their heads to start the season, and it is time to come back down to earth. How often do you think you will get the Broncos at home on MNF at these odds? Not very often. Everybody said the Broncos were the most over rated team this year and that might be partly true. I see a lot of value with Denver because of their poor play and I see a lot of value going against Green Bay because of their surprising start. Denver should win by at least a touchdown here.

Chicago -5 vs Detroit (best bet)………………Many people might think the wrong team is favored here, not me. Chicago may have a losing record, but benching Grossman has made this a better team. Offense doing a little better and are on the field a little longer, so maybe the defense will come around and get a little more rest. In addition to that, we are talking about the Detroit Lions on the road. Sure they are not bad at home, especially on Turkey Day, but they are a whole different team on the road. I really think the Bears are going to make a statement at home and dominate this game.

Steelers -3.5 vs Cincinnati (strong play)………………Steelers looked flat last week at Denver. Don’t look for that to happen again this week. They will be ready to play. As far as the Bungals, there is just something not right with this team. With their talent they should be better than this. They find ways to self destruct. Steelers have played well vs the Bengals in recent years, and it should continue on Sunday. Pittsburgh will look much sharper this week than they did last Sunday night. Playing the mistake prone Bengals can only help.

Miami +9.5 vs Giants (strong play)…………..What ever can go wrong has with the Dolphins this year. They have no QB (Beck is on the bench and I don’t know why), they have no running back now, and not receivers to catch the ball. They are playing a redhot Giants team. So why is this line only 9.5? With this game being in London, something just feels strange to me. Everybody is talking about Miami maybe going 0-16. Call me crazy, but I have a feeling they might shock the world and win this game, if not I think they will at least be in it until they end. I will try the 9.5 points.

Buffalo +3 vs NY Jets (regular play)…………..Buffalo was getting closer and closer to winning and then last week put it together for a nice win over the Ravens. I look for the Bills to play well and be a good bet for the next few weeks. Lucky for them, they are playing the “we can’t do anything right” NY Jets. Pennington is a clown who should not be starting in the NFL. This game might be close since it is at the Jets, but Buffalo will win in the end. This one almost looks too obvious for me, but I will try it for a one unit play/

Colts -6.5 vs Carolina (regular play)…………….Carolina not what they used to be and the Colts are trying to keep up with the Jones, make that the Patriots. No letdown, playing on the road and playing like they need to prove something…..like they are as good as the Pats. After all, who was it that won the Superbowl last year…that’s right! Take the Colts.

St Louis +3 vs Cleveland (regular play)………………..Much talk about who is worse, St Louis or Miami. Tough call. I just know that St Louis is not going to finish 0-16. If there is a winnable game on their schedule, this is it. Cleveland as a road favorite???? I think I am going to have to go against that one.

Hopefully I will return to play again next week. I have to stop the bleeding. There is no reason for me to throw money away like I am in the NFL. I would much rather put it on college where I know I am much better. If I don’t have a winning week this week in the NFL, I am done for the season until the playoffs. Even if I finish plus one unit this week, I will continue, otherwise I have to shut it down. How many of you cannot afford to lose at the rate I am on Sundays? Not many I am sure.

Good Luck Everybody!! Hopefully I will be back. If not, always check out my college plays.
Working...
X