HoosierDaddy MNF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HoosierDaddy MNF

Another strange NFL game with two middling, mediocre clubs. The once vaunted Mile-High homefield altitude-enhanced advantage seems to have gone by the wayside over the last several Bronco home games. Additionally, Denver really has not looked good all year, although any time you can beat the Steelers, I think it's fairly impressive.

Who really knows what to make of Green Bay. In fact, who really knows what to make of the NFC in general. I've followed the Packers for several years, going back to the early Favre years where he'd bury the team by throwing 4 picks (well, I guess he still does that from time-to-time) by forcing it into old #84. One thing about Favre is that he's always streakiy...and he has not looked good recently (Chiaco and Washington games).

In a topsy-turvy NFL year, I still believe that the AFC is just a better conference than the NFC.

I also believe that Bailey and Bly have the potential to pick off multiple passes from Favre. And at the end of the day, I can't see Jackson/Wynn/Morency et al exploiting the weak Denver run defense. Favre has a tendency to get too amped for these prime-time road games so......

Denver 1H -1.5 (-110) 2 units
    Denver -3 (-105) 2 units
Working...
X