Help with picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with picks

Still getting acclimated to the site, but could use some help…

I have been in a pool where we pick each game against the spread. Had been on top all year until last week. Now I'm down two with two weeks to go. I'm gonna post my picks here. Let me know what you guys think, I want to be back on top. Next season I will start posting my picks (the ones I bet on) and updating my record like many of you do here already. Unfortunately, my picks must be in by tomorrow night!

St. Louis (+7.5) vs. Pittsburgh
    The home teams seem to come through on Thursday night, and I don't think it will be any different here. Pittsburgh is on a bit of a slide (but have played two tough teams) and I think going on the road on a short week could be tough.

Carolina (+11) vs. Dallas
    Carolina played great defensively last week and I wonder how well Romo will do with the thumb. Dallas will win, but not by 11.

Cleveland (-2.5) @ Cincinnati
    JML wrote up nicely

Chicago (+9) vs. Green Bay
    NFC North rivalry game. Don't like the Orton, but the defense should keep them in it.

Houston (+7) @ Indy
    Both teams don't have much to play for now, but Houston has a good defense. Sage and the offense has played rather well lately.

Kansas City (+4.5) @ Detroit
    Went with Bo Knows on this one

Miami (+22) Vs. New England
    I have been fading the Patriots the last few weeks. Might as well do it again. I fear that Miami will stink it up though, after finally winning a game.

Buffalo (+3) vs. NY Giants
    JML wrote up nicely

Jacksonville (-13) vs. Oakland
    JML wrote up nicely

New Orleans (-3) vs. Philly
    Philly played a great game last week. But this is the second of two consecutive road games, so I will fade them. Plus New Orleans has something to play for.

Washington (+6.5) vs. Minnesota
    Don't have a good feeling here. Washington played well last week and Minnesota did not. So I will take the points.

Arizona (-10.5) vs. Atlanta
    Atlanta showed last week that they have packed it in for the season. So I will pick against them this week.

Seattle/Baltimore--no spread yet on the site we use.

Tennessee (-8.5) vs. NY Jets
    Jets have no offense and teams that play the Patriots the week before tend to blow the following week. That's enough for me to endorse the Titans

Tampa Bay (-6) @ San Francisco
    Tampa has a great defense. Shaun Hill won't be able to do what he did against the Buccaneers

San Diego (-9) Vs. Denver
    San Diego is flat out the better team here. I'm thinking another big win here for them.

Thanks for your opinions in advance!
Working...
X