Thor's NFL Football Preseason:Thursday 8/14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Football Preseason:Thursday 8/14

...YTD...6-6...(1-5 on Sides...5-1 on Totals)

Pittsburgh (1-0) at Buffalo (0-1)

Last Week Pitt Beat Philly But Philly had a 36/17 1st Down Advantage and Out Yardage Pitt 272 Yards of Offense to 189 Yards for Pitts...But Pitts Won the Game...Really Think Buff has alot to Prove Tonite while Pitts will be getting New QB Leftwich up to Speed after QB Batch Broke his Colorbone...So

Pic: Buffalo +1 1/2
    Pic: Pittsburgh/Buffalo...Over 33

Carolina (1-0) at Philadelphia (0-1)

Like I Said Up Above about Philly that they had the Yardage to Win and the Huge 1st Down Advantage but failed Last week vs Pitts..While Carolina played Indy at Home and Put up Large Numbers on Offense with 443 Total Yards..(Over 200 Both Rushing and Passing) to Indy's 365 Yards...The Total Should be the Best Play..IMO...and Philly Wins by a TD to get the Cover..So..

Pic: Philadelphia -3
    Pic: Carolina/Philadelphia...Over 35 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

**Sorry Not Much of a Write Up But I'm at Work and have to Take my Son to WVU Tonite to Get Him Moved in and Ready for School on Monday..I Played these Last Nite..Sorry for Late Post...:sm:
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!
Working...
X